Archived Communications & Updates
- CSF Social Media Campaign Contest post a video of your students talking about what they are thankful for . Post on instagram (15 seconds or less) for a chance to win $500 for your school.
- Fall distribution Press toolkit marketing instructions
- High School Choir Invited to sing at CSF Scholar and Gerstner Scholar Mass or PL Scholar Mass. Details may be found here. Deadline September 14.
- PL Scholar designation must be assigned in FACTS and form completed by September 30.
Meetings and Events
- Elementary School Meeting: to review 2018-2019 policies, grant opportunities, and timelines. Please select one of the three options and RSVP here by September 14.
- September 18, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM, Saint Columbkille Partnership School, Brighton
- September 19, 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM, Saint Agatha School, Milton
- September 26, 10:30 AM to 12:00PM, Saint Charles School, Woburn
- High School Webinar: to review 2018-2019 policies, grant opportunities and timelines. September 25, 10:00 AM- 11:00 AM. Please register here.
- CSF Scholar / Gerstner Scholar Mass and Reception – October 24, 2018, 11:00AM-1:00PM, Our Lady Help of Christians Church, Newton
- Celebration of Excellence to honor the CSF Scholar Class of 2019: Friday, February 8, 2019, breakfast 8-10am at PwC, 101 Seaport Blvd, Boston, MA. Contact Samantha, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions
- Scholar Masses
- CSF Scholar and Gerstner Scholar Mass and Reception: October 17, 2017; 11AM -1PM
- PL Scholar Mass and Reception: October 24, 2017; 9AM-11AM
- Both Masses will be at Our Lady Help of Christians Church in Newton. Invitations will be sent to the primary contact at your school distribute to the scholars.
- Christmas Card Contest deadline is October 27. Information may be found here
- Pastor and Principal Reception: Save the Date: March 22, 2018 4PM-6PM at St. Julia’s Parish in Weston. Details and registration may be found here.
- Celebration of Excellence Breakfast for CSF Scholars Class of 2018 (High School): March 23, 2018 8:00-9:30 AM. RSVP and details may be found here.
- Congratulations to the Class of 2022 Gerstner Scholar recipients!
- Jason Bbosa, Immaculate Conception School, Revere – Boston College High School, Dorchester
- Damien Brown, Quincy Catholic Academy, Quincy – Boston College High School, Dorchester
- James Calci, Saint Columbkille Partnership School, Brighton – Boston College High School, Dorchester
- Brianna Gomez-Pena, Saint John Paul II Catholic Academy, Dorchester – Ursuline Academy, Dedham
- Jeannelle Gonzalez, Bellesini Academy, Lawrence – Academy of Notre Dame High School, Tyngsboro
- July Monthly Memo: There will be no Monthly Memo sent in July. Our next Monthly Memo will be sent on August 1, 2018.
- Catholic Urban Partnership: CSF is proud to invest in the growth of the Catholic Urban Partnership (CUP). Read about it here!
- CSF Board of Trustees Pastor and Principal Reception – March 23, 2017 4:00PM – 6:00PM, St. Julia’s Parish, Weston. RSVP to Christine Lattin
- Apply to Participate in the ICSF Dinner Gala on April 6, 2017. Deadline: February 15th. Apply here.
- Gerstner Scholar Overview and Participating High Schools
- Audit of Processes
- New Elementary School Additional Recruitment Aid Application Process