Communications & Updates
New Communications & Updates
- SurveyMonkey Apply: New Grant Platform for all CSF applications. All instructions for applying for a Catholic Schools Foundation grant may be found here.
- FY18 Gerstner Scholar Criteria and Gerstner Scholar FY18 Overview
- Christmas Card Contest: Submissions due by October 27th
- Student Thank you Letter Instructions – Must be postmarked by October 20, 2017
- Scholar Masses
- CSF Scholar and Gerstner Scholar Mass and Reception: October 17, 2017; 11AM -1PM
- PL Scholar Mass and Reception: October 24, 2017; 9AM-11AM
- Both Masses will be at Our Lady Help of Christians Church in Newton. Invitations will be sent to the primary contact at your school distribute to the scholars.
- 2017-2018 School Calendar is updated on our website. Please note this is a working calendar and we make live updates throughout the year.
- Banking Information: Please notify Christine Lattin email@example.com if your school’s banking information has changed. This will ensure there is no delay in your school’s distribution.
- Student Withdrawal Form – Complete this form to document CSF scholarship recipients who have withdrawn from your school.
- Update School Primary and Secondary Contact Information – Complete this form only if you would like to make an update to your school’s primary and/or secondary contact information. We will use last year’s contact information if no update is made.
- Update School Parish and Pastor Information – Complete this form to update your Parish and Pastor information. We would like to be able to include your pastor in events when appropriate.
2017-2018 Monthly Memos