- Withdrawal Forms – Please complete this form for any withdrawn CSF scholarship recipient, including emergency fund recipients, as soon as possible. This helps expedite CSF’s verification and allocations processes.
- Additional FY21 Scholarship Process – This seven week process concluded on August 20. $295,280 was awarded in emergency funds and $139,300 was award in guaranteed awards to 38 schools for the 20-21 school year. CSF plans to open the next Emergency Fund application on October 1.
- Webinars – CSF will host its annual fall webinars for elementary and high schools to share its COVID-19 response and the upcoming calendar and processes for the school year. Please note the dates below in the elementary and high school sections.
- Scholarship Recipients from Closed Schools – Please email clattin@csfboston the names of CSF scholarship recipients from closed schools enrolling in your school.
- CSF will regularly review deadlines and send email updates with changes to our policies, calendar, and deadlines.
- All updates will be posted at org/communications-updates/.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
- Click here for our 2020-2021 School Calendar. Please note this is a live, working calendar and we make updates throughout the year.