- 5% Elementary School Award Increase – The June 30 deadline to qualify for the 5% cost of living increase has passed. Returning CSF Scholarship Recipients may still qualify for the same award amount as last year by having awards assigned to verified or DNF (does not file) applications in FACTS by September 30, 2021. It is now the responsibility of schools to assign all remaining awards in FACTS.
- CSF Elementary Sponsored Schools should assign their new Additional Scholarship Support awards in FACTS by September 30. Awards may be for newly enrolled students or new/additional awards for returning students. Instruction for assigning awards may be found in the Elementary School Resources.
- CSF Elementary Eligible Schools will continue to have approved Additional Scholarship Support application awards assigned in FACTS by CSF only.
- Class of 2025 CSF Scholars – The deadline for assigning Class of 2025 and returning CSF Scholar awards in FACTS have passed. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org of any Class of 2025 CSF Scholar who will not be enrolling. You may ONLY reassign CSF Scholar awards for the Class of 2025 to another incoming freshman who meets the criteria of a CSF Scholar by September 30, 2021.
- Withdrawal Forms – Please complete this form for any withdrawn CSF scholarship recipient not included in the Winter Verification Report, including emergency fund recipients, as soon as possible. This helps expedite CSF’s verification and allocations processes.
- CSF will regularly review deadlines and send email updates with changes to our policies, calendar, and deadlines.
- All updates will be posted at org/communications-updates/.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
- Click here for our 2021-2022 School Calendar. Please note this is a live, working calendar and we make updates throughout the year.