- College Readiness Summer Programs The Catholic Schools Foundation is proud to partner with three universities and donors to provide full scholarships for transformative college readiness summer programs exclusively for high school CSF scholarship recipients. Link with further details is here.
- Reminder: Harrison Scholarship is an opportunity to help make college affordable for senior CSF Scholarship Application Deadline: February 26, 2021– noon EST. Please direct questions to Harrison@tpi.org
- Reminder: Emergency Funds have been fully allocated. Schools will be notified if funds become available.
- Withdrawal Forms – Please complete this form for any withdrawn CSF scholarship recipient, including emergency fund recipients, as soon as possible. This helps expedite CSF’s verification and allocations processes.
- CSF will regularly review deadlines and send email updates with changes to our policies, calendar, and deadlines.
- All updates will be posted at org/communications-updates/.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
- Click here for our 2020-2021 School Calendar. Please note this is a live, working calendar and we make updates throughout the year.