Communications & Updates
New Communications & Updates
- Elementary Grant Application: Available December 4 on SurveyMonkey Apply.
- Available to all elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Boston.
- Schools applying for new funding should complete all applicable sections of the application.
- Schools currently receiving general, recruitment, retention and HRI/NIS funds, not requesting additional funding, should complete the first section of the application.
- Catholic Schools Foundation FY18 grant criteria may be found on our website .
- Webinar: Elementary Grant Application: Monday, December 11, 12:00PM. CSF will host a webinar to review how to apply online for our elementary school scholarship grants. Please register here.
- CSF Scholar Class of 2018 Visits: CSF staff members will begin scheduling visits with high school Class of 2018 CSF Scholars. Please have students complete this form prior to visits.
- SurveyMonkey Apply: New Grant Platform for all CSF applications. All instructions for applying for a Catholic Schools Foundation grant may be found here
- 2017-2018 School Calendar is updated on our website. Please note this is a working calendar and we make live updates throughout the year.
- Banking Information: Please notify Christine Lattin firstname.lastname@example.org if your school’s banking information has changed. This will ensure there is no delay in your school’s distribution.
- Student Withdrawal Form – Complete this form to document CSF scholarship recipients who have withdrawn from your school.
- Update School Primary and Secondary Contact Information – Complete this form only if you would like to make an update to your school’s primary and/or secondary contact information. We will use last year’s contact information if no update is made.
- Update School Parish and Pastor Information – Complete this form to update your Parish and Pastor information. We would like to be able to include your pastor in events when appropriate.
2017-2018 Monthly Memos