COVID 19 Updates
FY20 COVID-19 Emergency Funds
- $507,668 was awarded to 665 students in rounds 5-8 from April and June.
NEW: Additional FY21 Scholarship Process
- In response to the continuing and evolving COVID-19 pandemic, The Catholic Schools Foundation will review applications for additional emergency or guaranteed scholarship aid for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Click HERE to learn more
5% Award Increase for Returning Elementary Scholarship Recipients
- Did you know that 1300 returning elementary scholarship recipients have already been assigned their 5% award increase in FACTS?
- Reminder: Returning elementary General, Retention, Recruitment, NOVA and HRI scholarship recipients with verified or DNF applications in FACTS by June 30 qualify for a 5% award increase.
- Make sure you communicate this with your families! You can send your families this letter or use it as a template to create your own.
- CSF will assign awards in FACTS every Wednesday until June 30 for FY21 General and returning HRI scholarships recipients with verified or DNF applications. The amount will include the 5% increase.
Summer Verification Form
- There will be NO summer verification form this summer.
- CSF has adjusted its deadline for all new and returning scholarship recipients’ (those not assigned by June 30) awards to be assigned in FACTS by September 30, 2020. The verification process will then take place after this deadline.
- During the verification process, schools may be asked to provide an explanation of students’ financial need if their income is higher than average, their application is not verified, or there is no calculated need. Please see all grant criteria here.
- CSF will regularly review deadlines and send email updates with changes to our policies, calendar, and deadlines.
- All updates will be posted at org/communications-updates/.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
- Click here for our 2019-2020 School Calendar. Please note this is a live, working calendar and we make updates throughout the year.
2020-2021 Monthly Memos