- $193,525 was awarded to 183 students in round 5.
- Updated Emergency Fund Process for Rounds 6 to 8.
- Our current funding policy remains for students in grades K2 to 12.
- The regular Emergency Fund budget was fully allocated. All additional funds for rounds 5-8 are donor-designated for the COVID-19 crisis.
Adjusted Dates and Deadlines
- HS – June 15: Deadline: 2020 scholarship recipient matriculation report. Contact Zach Creeden with questions
- HS – June 30: Deadline: CSF Scholar 2024 assigned in FACTS
- ES – June 15: Deadline: 6th or 8th grade matriculation report
- ES – June 30: Deadline: Returning Elementary General, Retention, Recruitment and HRI scholarship recipients with verified or DNF applications in FACTS to qualify for 5% increase.
- NEW! CSF will assign awards in FACTS every Wednesday until June 30 for FY21 General and returning HRI scholarships recipients with verified or DNF applications. The amount will include the 5% increase.
- CSF will regularly review deadlines and send email updates with changes to our policies, calendar, and deadlines.
- All updates will be posted at org/communications-updates/.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.
- Click here for our 2019-2020 School Calendar. Please note this is a live, working calendar and we make updates throughout the year.
2019-2020 Monthly Memos
May Monthly Memo
April Monthly Memo
March Monthly Memo
February Monthly Memo
January Monthly Memo
December Monthly Memo
November Monthly Memo
October Monthly Memo
September Monthly Memo
August Monthly Memo