Communications & Forms
- Catholic Urban Partnership: CSF is proud to invest in the growth of the Catholic Urban Partnership (CUP). Read about it here!
- FACTS Application Update: FACTS has made a revision to their application to capture wages from applicants that Do Not File (DNF) taxes. Please read the information here.
- CSF Scholar Class of 2018 Visits: CSF staff members will begin scheduling visits with high school Class of 2018 CSF Scholars. Please have students complete this form prior to visits.
- SurveyMonkey Apply: New Grant Platform for all CSF applications. All instructions for applying for a Catholic Schools Foundation grant may be found here.
- Board Training: The CSF and CSO have partnered to offer board training for current and potential school board members. Further information, dates and registration instructions may be found here.
- Pastor and Principal Reception: Save the Date: March 22, 2018 4PM-6PM at St. Julia’s Parish in Weston. Check your email for the invitation!
- Celebration of Excellence Breakfast for CSF Scholars Class of 2018 (High School): March 23, 2018 8:00-9:30 AM. RSVP and details may be found here.
- Student Withdrawal Form – Complete this form to document CSF scholarship recipients who have withdrawn from your school.
- Update School Primary and Secondary Contact Information – Complete this form only if you would like to make an update to your school’s primary and/or secondary contact information. We will use last year’s contact information if no update is made.
- Update School Parish and Pastor Information – Complete this form to update your Parish and Pastor information. We would like to be able to include your pastor in events when appropriate.
- Click here for our 2017-2018 School Calendar. Please note this is a live, working calendar and we make updates throughout the year.
2017-2018 Monthly Memos