College Scholarship for Class of 2020 CSF Scholarship Recipients
The Harrison Scholarship is an opportunity to help make college affordable exclusively for senior CSF Scholarship recipients.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2020– noon EST.
- Please direct questions to Harrison@tpi.org
- Eligibility: Class of 2020, CSF Scholarship recipients
Free Summer College Programs for CSF Scholarship Recipients
The Catholic Schools Foundation is proud to partner with three universities and donors to provide 16 full scholarships to transformative college readiness summer programs exclusively for its high school scholarship recipients. These programs will prepare CSF scholarship recipients for college life by providing them with on-campus, residential experiences and exposure to challenging and varied fields of learning, including business, civics, leadership and the arts.
CLICK HERE to read about our three summer programs with Boston College, Bentley University and Tufts University! Deadlines vary by program.
- Application Deadlines: Vary by program
- Eligibility: Classes of 2021-2023 (vary by program), CSF Scholarship recipients
High School Scholars
Click here to fill out the CSF Scholar Student Questionnaire.
Click here to see other opportunities available exclusively to our high school CSF Scholars!